Student resources include information about obtaining working papers, internship verification and how to apply for paid experience.

Obtaining Working Papers

Complete this form for the working papers.
You will need:

NOTE: You don’t need the working papers if you are 18 years of age or older.

Internship I9 Verification

I9 Verification is a federally required process to ensure that you are allowed to work and be paid!

  1. Complete Page 1 via the Career Pathways Portal
  2. Gather the required I9 Documents (including your Working Papers if you are under 18 years old).
  3. Schedule your I9 appointment with Dr. Mastrandrea

Paid Experience Stats


Total Experiences


Total Work-Based Learning Hours


Total Funds


Total Credentials Issued

Paid Experience Application

In order to apply for a paid experience, including an internship or stipend industry-based project, you will need:

  • Working Papers
  • Resume

Please contact Dr. Mastrandrea for additional support.